July 13, 2010

Coon Reunion...Service Project!!

Thank You to my AMAZING Coon family!!! This year was the Coon reunion & the Theme was 'Service'. They all gathered together & fixed up mom's house! What a great family!!! As you can see my mom's house was in need of some work. While mom was in the hospital The boys put a new roof on her house. It was a lot of hard work & they are amazing men!! After they finished that the WHOLE family painted the outside of the house!! They are all so great & as Brenda's daughter I am so thankful!! =)
(I stole the pictures from my Aunt Jill....I had already left for home & forgot to take pictures..oops!! So thanks Jill!!)

With all the craze on the roof this was the ONLY casualty!!! Someone went through the roof....oops!!! But it is all better & now we have Something funny to add to the slide show at the next reunion!!! =)
Grant & Rob's little girls Hannah & Gloria hanging out in the back yard.

Alice, Katie & James, They all works so hard!!
Ron & Grandpa Coon Painting!!

Laurie Workin' HARD!!! I love this woman!!!
& FINALLY the AFTER!!!! Thanks again to all of you who helped!! You are ALL AMAZING!!!











1 comment:

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

ok that girl is a carbon copy of YOU! ha ha crazyness