July 13, 2010

4th of July...

One of the ONLY things that I have to say about the 4th of July here is 'CRAZY'!!! I mean complete MADNESS!!! There are very little restrictions on fireworks here in Nebraska. So needless to say it was like World War III!!! We had so much fun!! We met at a friends house for a BBQ & then Fireworks. It was AWESOME!!

This is my friend Jen's son Garrett. He had this princess Boa on & I HAD to take a picture of it before he took it off!! Too funny!!
This is Jen!! She is AWESOME!! She will probably KILL me for posting this picture but I HAD to!! She is AWESOME!!! =)
The group...
Notice all the fuzzy dots on this picture...well that is all the ASH from all the fireworks!!! I am telling you it was AWESOME!!!

Bryan & Lindsey lighting off a Roman Candle!!
My friend Alison & her son Parker & Lindsey!!! I LOVE this kid he cracks me up!!!
The BBQ!!! (My luggage got lost on my flight so that is why my hair is braided & pulled back!!! Nice huh!?)
Sadie LOVES the piano!!
Bryan & Mark (Jen's Hubby) BBQing!!
We are so lucky to have such great friends here!!! We are sad to have so many moving away right now!! At least we know Jen & Mark & Alison & Jeremy wont be moving anytime soon!!!! =)

No comments: