July 10, 2009

Utah Trip: FLOORS!!!!!

4th of July weekend Bryan cam up to pick up the girls & me . We ripped out all of Grandma's yucky old carpet in the Kitchen, Dining room & hallway & put in hard wood floors. Grandma was so excited to get rid of the old stuff!!! Here are some of the work in progress!! It was so fun to work side by side with Bryan. Between Grandma & Natty the girls were taken care of & so Bryan & I just went crazy. We worked so hard but it was totally worth it!! My mom's house looks amazing!!! She works so hard I am so glad she can come home to a clean house now & NO MORE CARPET!!!
Kitchen with out the carpet.
Dining room.
Hallway.
Laying the floors!! Bryan & I worked well together. We bickered & faught but all together we had a great time!! What a great man to do this for his mother-in-law!!!!

My mom & I had so much FUN, or a CRAZY time I should say ripping out the carpet before Bryan got there!! We moved the fridge & the book shelf too. We laughed & LAUGHED!!!! We are such dorks!! I miss my momma!!! She is the BEST MOM EVER!!! I wish we lived closer!!

No comments: