July 10, 2009

Utah Trip: BBQ...

Fixing Grandma's door!! My funny mom. Her door has not been working for almost a year now & she had it DUCK TAPED SHUT!!!! I mean are you KIDDING ME?!!! Bryan wouldn't have this!! So when he came up for Father's day we bought a new door knob & lock with Natty. Since the old one & the new one didn't line up with the same holes we had to drill new ones. Here I am finishing the job. I had to patch the old holes from the old knob. So I painted my mom's door this fun blue & antiqued it!! I love to paint!!! Nikki Coon had to hold the door for me. We were laughing so hard. It was super funny!!

Sadie sitting outside for the BBQ. Uncle Rob bought my mom a new grill!!! What a great guy!! It made her day!! We had Cathy, Paul, Melissa & their 3 boys, Rob, Nikki & there 5 kids & Brett & Natty all over. Cath brought goodies for the kids. We had hamburgers, mom's potato salad (the BEST EVER), Chips, Soda & the BEST COOKIES EVER!!!! :)
Natty & Brett!! Nice food Brett!! Goofy!!
Sadie Lynn........CHEESE!!!! What a doll!!
Rob & Nikki being Goofy!!!
Aunt Cathy bought bubbles for all the kids. They were all out in the yard going BUBBLE CRAZY!!!! Lindsey & Abby Coon chasing bubbles!!


It was such a nice night!!! We all had such a great time!! Paul made KILLER COOKIES!!!! Oh my heavens they were AWESOME!!! You know your at a Coon dinner when you have deserts that good!!! My mom's fam sure knows how to make great food!!! :)

No comments: