May 12, 2010

Wes' Visit to Nebraska...Part 1

Wes came to visit us for a week! It was great to see him. Grandma Donna sent a package with him for the girls. They each got a Arizona T-shirt & lots of other fun things. Here they are eating dinner in their new T's.





We LOVE the ZOO here!! So of course while Wes was here we had to take him to the Omaha ZOO!!!




Bryan & Wes behind the waterfall on the rope bridge in the Rain Forest building.



This was HILARIOUS!!! I was trying to take a picture of them & they both pull this on me!!






It was SOOO HOT!!!!! I thought my clothes were going to be permanently PLASTERED to my body!!! YUCK...HOT & STICKY!!!

Walking around the bottom of the rain forest on the "Trail".







Also while Wes was here Sadie decided to grab the exhaust on the Lawn mower right after daddy had just finished mowing the lawn. So it was nice & HOT!!! She burned her poor little hand pretty bad. I put some burn free cream on it & wrapped it so she wouldn't get it dirty or mess with it. She was so good & NEVER cried!!! She kept saying "ouchy" & showing everyone her bandage, but other than that she never cried!


No comments: