April 4, 2010

Easter...

April 4th 2010:
This year Easter Sunday fell on conference weekend. Which was GREAT! We really enjoyed spending the weekend together as a family & spending lots of time outdoors & to top it off hearing from our prophet! Here are some pictures of the girls when they woke up to find their baskets full!!









It was such a gorgeous day outside so we decided to take a drive during the break in between conference sessions. We found this great park in Platsmouth (SP?). The girls had so much fun & so did Zeppelin.
Sadie was so stinkin' cute on the swing I HAD to put allot of pictures of her laughing!!


(That is Daddy & Zeppelin in the back ground.)

There was actually a Merry-go-round thing at this park. I haven't seen one of these in YEARS!! This was my FAVORITE thing to play on at the park when I was a kid. I LOVE THEM!! My girls thought it was pretty great too. They kept yelling "GO FASTER, GO FASTER!!!!"



This slide was HUGE!!!

I was SHOCKED that Kelsey would climb all the way up there & go down without me having to climb up & save her. She is NOT a fan of high places.
Now Lindsey on the other hand....I had to PRY her off of it when it was time to go home!!

Sadie wanted to go down the slide so bad.....So I climbed all the way up & Daddy handed her to me & here we are at the bottom!! hahaha it was so funny!! I didn't think we would go THAT FAST!!! We FLEW down that slide!!! hahaha look at my face!!

No comments: