September 8, 2009

It has been a while since I have taken any pictures. So here are a few random shots of our kids.
Sadie loves to hide beside the leather couch in between the table & the couch!! So stinkin' cute!!

It is 12:30 am when Bryan took this. She would NOT go to sleep that night. She was so tired too. I mean look at those eyes!!!

I got tired of Lindsey NEVER letting me do her hair!!! She ALWAYS looked homeless unless I wanted a fight with her in order to do her hair & even then she would SCREAM BLOODY MURDER!!!! I was afraid I was gonna get turned in for child abuse when all I was doing was putting her hair in piggies!!! So I CHOPPED IT!!! Yep you heard me I did it myself!!!! I think I did a pretty good job.


I just put her up on her booster in the toy room & put a movie on & she sat there perfectly still!!! & now I NEVER have to do her hair!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!
Sadie loves to sit at the back door & stare at Zeppelin.


We have this little cubby whole thing in between our kitchen & the dining room & the girls love to play 'Drive thru' & give each other food!!! Here is Lindsey being the 'Window Lady' that is what Kelsey calls her.
CHEESE!!!!!
Typical Kelsey face!!!! She does this ALL THE TIME!!!! I love it!!

Lindsey is my babysitter. She carries Sadie ALL over the house. Sadie LOVES it!! Here they are taking a break on the kitchen floor....
On the move again....she just holds her right under her arm pits & Sadie tucks her legs up & their off!!
What a pretty little homeless girl!!! This is why I cut Lindsey's hair!!! She is so stinkin' pretty & all I could look at was her rats nest hair!!! :)
Good times!!! I love my kids!!! I am so very blessed to have them!!!

3 comments:

The Jones Fam. said...

love the hair cut!!!! You did a great job and I am sure that it makes your life so much easier!!! Miss having you down the street, Still hanging in there and well we love you even from far away!!!

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

Cute pictures!! Sadie is getting so big!

Lindsey said...

You have the most BEAUTIFUL girls! Seriously! Holy moly they are GORGEOUS!!