March 18, 2009

Show Low Weekend...

These are all the pictures that you will see from our weekend trip to Show Low. We left Friday when Bryan got home from work & came home Sunday. We stayed at LaNae & Jared's house & had lots of fun!! I am horrible though at taking pictures!! So these are the few that LaNae was kind enough to take & email to me!! :) I think I left my camera in the car the entire weekend!!


Here is a picture of Sadie after taking her bath. Aunt LaNae had this adorable flower hat & it looked too cute on Sadie. She looks like one of those Anne Geddes posters!! Look at those chubby rolls!! I just wanna kiss her cheeks!!!

Here I am sitting doing what feels like the only thing I do....Nursing!!

Lacy & me on their front porch.
Lindsey & Kaylee on the railing of the front porch!! Cute little cousins!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay- what a Fun trip! Good for you to get out of town! You look too Pretty for a weekend in Show Low tho! Hope you are all doing good- Can't wait to see you!

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

I agree you sure look hot for "camping"! Oh my holy heck that hat on Sadie lady is adorable!!